À¥Èıâ

ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ : ´À³¢    ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 08-09-13 Á¶È¸¼ö : 423 Ãßõ¼ö : 0 ¹øÈ£ :44,156
¿©·Ð 1¹øÁö ´ç½Å TV¿¡¼­ Çѹø “R´Âµ¥, Á¤¸» ´À³¢ÇÏ°Ô »ý°å´õ±º ºÎÃß¿¬
¿Ø¸¸ÇÏ¸é »ý±ä°Í °¡Áö°í ¸»¾ÈÇϴµ¥
´ç½Å¾ó±¼ Á¤¸» ´À³¢ÇÏ°Ô »ý°å¾î
Á¦¹ß TV¿¡´Â Á» ³ª¿ÀÁö¸¶

----------------------------------------------------------
Name Dr.H
Subject My Final Message to Dr. Jee's Indictment against Paaran.

Dear Dr. Jee, please apologize to Paaran first for the following reason:

I am sorry not to reply to your answer immediately. My new project started today (Monday in USA), so I was kind of busy. Dr. Jee seems to have made up his mind, so is it too late?

I just pasted your comments on my message as follows:

Dr.H´ÔÀº ¹«¾ð°¡ ¿ÀÇØÇÏ°í °è½Ã±º¿ä. Àú´Â ÆľƶõÀ» Á÷Á¢ ¶Ç´Â ¾Ï½ÃÀûÀ¸·Î [¾ß¹ãÀ¯È¤ÀÚ]·Î Ç¥ÇöÇÑ ¹Ù ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. Æľƶõ¾¾ È¥ÀÚ¼­ ¿À¹Ù-Çؼ®ÇÑ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¾Æ·¡ ±Û("Æľƶõ°ú ¹è¾¾ÀÇ ÀûÀº ÁÂÀÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ¿ìÀÍÀΰ¡?") Áß ¸¶Áö¸· ºÎºÐ¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ±ÛÀÌ Á¦°¡ Æľƶõ°úÀÇ Ã¹ ¸¸³²¿¡ ´ëÇØ ¼Ò°³ÇÑ À¯ÀÏÇÑ ±ÛÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¿©±â¿¡ µû·Î ¹ßÃéÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ ±Û ¾îµð¿¡ [ÆľƶõÀÌ Àú¸¦ ¾ß¹ã¿¡ À¯È¤Çß´Ù]´Â ¶æÀ¸·Î Çؼ®µÇ´Â ±ÛÀÌ ÀÖ´ÂÁö H¼±»ý´Ô²²¼­ ÁöÀûÇØ ÁÖ¼ÌÀ¸¸é ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ¹Ì±¹¿¡¼­³ª Çѱ¹¿¡¼­ Æä´Ï´Ï½ºÆ®¶ó ºÒ¸±¸¸Å­ ¿©¼º¿¡ ´ëÇؼ­´Â ¸¹Àº ¹è·Á¸¦ ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¾Æ·¡ ±ÛÀÇ ¾î´À ºÎºÐÀÌ ¾î¶»°Ô À߸øµÆÀ¸´Ï Á¦°¡ Æľƶõ¿¡°Ô ¸ÕÀú »ç°úÇØ¾ß ÇÑ´Ù´Â °ÍÀÎÁö ¾Ë·ÁÁֽñ⠹ٶø´Ï´Ù.
---------------------------------------------------
±¤ÁÖ¿¡¼­ ³ª¿Í 1ÁÖÀÏ µÇ´ø ³¯ ´ç½Å(Æľƶõ)Àº ³ª¸¦ óÀ½ ´ëÇÏ´Â »çÀÌÀε¥µµ °ø°³¼®»ó¿¡¼­ ¹Ì±¹ ½ÄÀ¸·Î Çѵ¿¾È Æ÷¿ËÇß°í, ¸ðÀÓÀÌ ÆÄÇßÀ» ¶§ ³ªÀÇ Áý¿¡ °¡¼­ ÀÚ°Ú´Ù°í ¶¼¸¦ ½è½À´Ï´Ù. ¿Ö³Ä°í ÇÏ´Ï±î ¹ã»õ ³ª¿Í À̾߱⸦ ³ª´©°í ½Í´Ù°í ÇÞ½À´Ï´Ù. Á» °úÇÏ´Ù ½Í¾úÁö¸¸ ¼ø¼öÇÑ ¾Ö±¹½É¿¡¼­ ¿´°Ú°Å´Ï ÇÏ°í ÁÁ°Ô »ý°¢Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸ ¿ä»çÀÌ Æľƶõ¾¾°¡ ÁÂÃÑ¿ìµ¹, ¿Â°® ÀúÁú½º·± ¿åÀ» ¸Ô°í ´Ù´Ï´Â °ÍÀ» º¸¸é Æľƶõ¾¾´Â »ý°¢°ú ÇൿÀÌ Åë»óÀÇ ÁÖÆļö ¹üÀ§¸¦ ³Ñ´Â »ç¶÷À̶ó´Â »ý°¢ÀÌ µì´Ï´Ù. ²É´Ù¿î ³ªÀÌ¿¡ ¿Ö ±×·¸°Ô ÇèÇÏ°Ô »ð´Ï±î? ÀÌ°Ô ¾Æ´Ï´Ù ½ÍÀ» ¶§ Áß´ÜÇØ¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ´õ ¶Ù¸é ´õ ¸¹ÀÌ »óÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ´ç½ÅÀº ³²¼ºµé¿¡°Ô Descent ÇÏ°Ô ´ëÁ¢¹Þ°í "¸É(mam)¼Ò¸®¸¦ µé¾î¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¼º¼÷°ú ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿òÀÌ ¾î¿ï·ÁÁø ²É´Ù¿î Áß³âÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

First of all, as I said in my previous message, if you think you don¡¯t have to apologize to her first, that¡¯s fine and I will keep my nose out of this case immediately. My primary concern is to tell Koreans that NK¡¯s ddangguls exist in the S. Korea and there might be such a ddanggul for invasion at the Hwasung site. The US would not forget the Hwasung site even though it was filled up and the truth will never be filled up.

Let me start by pasting your question:

Dr. Jee: Àú´Â ÆľƶõÀ» Á÷Á¢ ¶Ç´Â ¾Ï½ÃÀûÀ¸·Î [¾ß¹ãÀ¯È¤ÀÚ]·Î Ç¥ÇöÇÑ ¹Ù ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù.

No, you never said or expressed her as a seducer of the mid night. But your statement, ¡°°ø°³¼®»ó¿¡¼­ ¹Ì±¹ ½ÄÀ¸·Î Çѵ¿¾È Æ÷¿ËÇß°í, ¸ðÀÓÀÌ ÆÄÇßÀ» ¶§ ³ªÀÇ Áý¿¡ °¡¼­ ÀÚ°Ú´Ù°í ¶¼¸¦ ½è½À´Ï´Ù. ¿Ö³Ä°í ÇÏ´Ï±î ¹ã»õ ³ª¿Í À̾߱⸦ ³ª´©°í ½Í´Ù°í ÇÞ½À´Ï´Ù,¡± implied that she is a lewd/wanton woman who proposed such an idea that she wanted to stay with you in your house all the night. All of us know that she did not have a husband. You said (also I said) you simply described what had really happened on that night.

If we read you¡¯re the whole warning statement, we can see that you don¡¯t need such a description and actually your description is out of context. You just read the 8 items in your original statement. Why you need this statement? To emphasize what? Did you want to emphasize Paaran¡¯s protruding behavior? It is possible for you to say that is your true motivation.

Your way of describing your female ardent supporter is obviously an insult and a shame to a single woman, since she was no supporter any more and actually an accuser. I am sorry to cite your wife, but if a figure described your wife as you described Paaran in the above statement, how do you feel, Dr. Jee? If Paaran had her husband, he might immediately go to your house to punch your nose or sue against you. Paaran clearly said her daughter was with her. The lawyer might ask you, ¡°when Paaran tried to follow you, where was her daughter?¡± How could you answer? To follow you, she deserted her only daughter? The court would suspect your answer.

All she has now is her young daughter. I do not want to discuss her private life here, but she is Paaran¡¯s only hope. After her daughter grow up and happen to read your statement, how will she feel her mother and you? Can you feel how she felt about your message, whether it is true or not. You or your followers might say she deserved it since she had continuously tried to find fault with you. Well, most of us know how she did it. But an insult is an insult. Even though it is nothing but true, you should not have written such a story in your statement. You say you are a feminist. I agree with you. But if you describe in this way, some women might have a suspicious mind against your assertion.

Again I do not know Korean legal system very well, so you can insist you did not explicitly imply her as such a woman, but described what really had happened. But, in America, a judge shall consider the possible interpretation in such a situation. In addition, if you can¡¯t prove what you are saying, you would be in great danger of being found guilty by the judge.

For example, a man accused by a woman insisted in the court, ¡°I did not call her a prostitute. All I said is she can do everything for money!¡± Just separate two sentences. ¡°All I said is she can do everything for money.¡± Suppose you said the same thing your own wife, you implied that you wife knows/likes only money and she really wants you to make more money, and so on, so forth, but you never imply you wife is going to take off her clothes for money. But if you said the same thing to other woman who had very strong animosity against you, you would be charged and found guilty in the American court.

In the court, the same words can be differently interpreted, depending on the situation. Dr. Jee, you definitely humiliated Paaran by writing the above statement and provided some other people with such a great opportunity to make fun of her and make her a laughing stock in various web sites. To make matters worse, some people has continuously humiliated her current status (no husband). Well, it is not your responsibility, but in the court, a judge might seriously consider her damaged dignity.

Yes, it is true that her dignity as a middle-aged lady was completely damaged and she was even called a whore or some other bad woman (I really don¡¯t describe it here), even though that is not your primary motive in writing the above sentence. You said she herself had earned such a bad reputation. I do not want to argue upon your point, but it is definitely true you added a gun powder to the fire by writing your above statement.

I strongly feel you should have a difficult time in defending yourself in the court. A church-friend of mine, a lawyer, gave me a hint you could be found guilty for this statement and its consequences. In America, you may be found more seriously guilty since you (a male) made her (a female) a laughing stock using her sexuality. It could be a serious crime these days in America. Please consult with your lawyers carefully.

I am working with many Americans, including my boss, Mr. Freedom, and several Korean-Americans. I explained the situation and showed your statement (a translated version to English-speaking people). Most of them smiled first and expressed their opinions. Their common opinions are as follows: You were very careful to express your frustration as well as your anger. The obvious goal in the first part is to imply Paaran is a loose woman as a single mother and obviously to humiliate Paaran. Well, of course they are not judges. But they felt the exactly same thing I felt after I read your statement.

You may ask anybody, your lawyer, your followers, your friend, your wife, even your lovely daughter. Just ask them to eliminate their hatred about Paaran and ask them simply how they feel about Paaran or what kind of image you possibly have in your deep heart, after they read your statement.

In addition, Paaran said,

Paaran
³­ Áö¹Ú»ç¿Í Æ÷¿ËÇÑ ÀûÀÌ ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù .Çåµ¥ ±×´Â Çѵ¿¾ÆÆ÷¿ËÀ̶ó°í Ç¥ÇöÇß°í Á¦°¡ ±×¿Í ÀÚ°í½Í¾îÇÑ °Íó·³ ÀÐÈ÷µµ·Ï ¹¦»çÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ³ª´Â È­¼º¿¡ ¶¥±¼ÀÌ ¾øÀ½À» ¹àÇû°í Áö¹Ú»ç°¡ ¸í¿¹ÈѼռҼۿ¡ ºÒ¸®ÇÑ ÀÔÀå¿¡ ÀÖ´Â »ç½ÇÀ» ¹àÇû½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·±µ¥ ±×´Â µÑÀÌ ¸¸³­ Àûµµ¾ø´Â ¹è±âÀÚ¿Í Àú»çÀÌÀÇ ÁõÀÎÀÌ È®º¸µÇ¾îÀÖ´Ù°í ½è½À´Ï´Ù.

Do you have any witness to prove that Paaran hugged you so emotionally and tightly? You said it was happened in the public place. Even though you have witnesses, it¡¯s very difficult to prove the truth. You know what I mean.

Dear Jee, do not misunderstand what I am saying now. Yes, it is true that your dignity might be more severely damaged by her accusations and anti-jee¡¯s accusations. I believe a true leader should show a head (intelligence) and a heart (love). What I found from Paaran and other accusers is that Dr. Jee has only a head, not a heart. I don¡¯t know, but it is a good opportunity for you show your great heart by sincerely apologizing to a single woman with a daughter only, who had become a serious accuser. If you do it, the ball is thrown to their court. If they can¡¯t hit the ball back to your court in time, so you go to the court, then it will be they who should receive all kinds of blames from the right-wing people and other Koreans.

It would be a great opportunity for Dr. Jee. Please do not waste your opportunity.
Mr. Freedom said, ¡°Dr. Jee is a graduate of KMA (Korea Military Academy) and earned his Ph.D. at such a prominent institution. Is he really a gentleman? Let us wait and see how he would handle with the current situation.¡± I think he strongly implied that the true leader should put the blame to himself first in case of facing such an adverse circumstance. Not like your President of Korea.

Please close your ears and eyes to your followers for the time being.

I hurried up and wrote off my head hurriedly. But I hope this message conveys the point that I want to explain to you. Please close your ears and eyes to your followers for the time being.

This might be my last message on your indictment against Paaran and Mr. Bae. Whatever your final decision is, please put your homeland and your fellow, Koreans, first and your fame/dignity second. I am praying that God might guide your final decision.

In His name,

Dr. H
Ã߽Š: ³ª´Â ¹Ì±¹Á¤ºÎ¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ÇöÀç ¼öÇàÁßÀÎ ÇÁ·ÎÁ§Æ®ÀÇ Æ¯¼º»ó ³ªÀÇ À̸§À» ¿ÏÀüÈ÷ ¹àÈú ¼ö ¾ø´Â Á¡À» ¾çÇØÇϽñ⠹ٶø´Ï´Ù.

̵̧ : 0
°Ô½Ã±ÛÀ» twitter·Î º¸³»±â °Ô½Ã±ÛÀ» facebookÀ¸·Î º¸³»±â °Ô½Ã±ÛÀ» Me2Day·Î º¸³»±â °Ô½Ã±ÛÀ» ¿äÁòÀ¸·Î º¸³»±â °Ô½Ã±ÛÀ» ±¸±Û·Î ºÏ¸¶Å© Çϱ⠰ԽñÛÀ» ³×À̹ö·Î ºÏ¸¶Å© Çϱâ
ºÎÁ¤ºÎÆÐÃß¹æ½Ã¹Î¿¬ÇÕȸ(ºÎÃß¿¬)

[ºÎÃß¿¬TV] ¹®ÀçÀÎÀ» ¼ÒȯÇ϶ó!
Total 265,884

¹®ÀçÀΠźÇÙ 100¸¸ ÀÎ ¼­¸í ¿îµ¿
ÈÄ¿ø°èÁ : ³óÇù 301-0064-5221-51 (¿¹±ÝÁÖ : ºÎÁ¤ºÎÆÐÃß¹æ½Ã¹Î¿¬ÇÕȸ)
ºÎÃß¿¬ Á¦   ¸ñ ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ       ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ Á¶È¸ Ãßõ
77404 ¾Ë¶ãÆù ´çÀå ÆóÁöÇ϶ó ÁÖÆļö 01-25 425 1
77403 ȯ°æÁÖÀÇ¿Í ¹®ÇÐ ÀÌÀºÈÖ 01-25 425 2
77402 ¶§·ÁÀâÀÚ ¿©Àǵµ ±¹°³µé ÀåÀç±Õ 01-26 425 3
77401 Çö´ë°Ç¼³ »ç±âºÐ¾ç, ´ë¹ý¿ø È®Á¤ ÆÇ°á ±è±â¼ö 01-26 425 0
77400 ÀåÁ¦±Õ ÇöÁ¤±Ç ¾ó¸¶¹Þ°í »ç³É°³ ÁþÇϴ°¡ ¸Û¸Û¸Û ´Ù¼¯ÀºÁ¤±Ç ºñ³­¹Þ¾Æ¾ßÇÑ¡¦ ÀåÁ¦±Õ 01-27 425 5
77399 ¾ÆÀν´Å¸ÀÎ,Ư¼ö»ó´ë·ÐÀÌ ½Å±â·ç¶ó°í °í¹éÇß´Ù(Çö´ë¹°¸®ÇÐÀ» ħ¸ô½ÃÄѼ­ º¹¡¦ Å©¸®½ºÃµ(4¡¦ 01-28 425 0
77398 Áö¸¸¿ø¿¡ Ãæ¾ðÀ» ÇÏ¿´´Ù°í ȸ¿øÁ¦¸í±îÁö ÇÏ´Ù´Ï! (1) »ïÁ·¿À 01-31 425 3
77397 À§¾ÈºÎ¿Í ½Î¿ö¼± À̱æ¼ö ¾ø´Ù Á¤´ä°ú¿À´ä 02-01 425 2
77396 Çпø ½ÂÇÕÂ÷ ¿îÀüÀÚÀÇ ¾ÈÀüºÒ°¨Áõ ¶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù !!!!!!!! 16´ë¼±ºÎÁ¤¡¦ 02-02 425 0
77395 º¸¼ö´Üüµé ±è¹«¼º¿¡ ½Ç¸Á (1) º¸¼ö 02-03 425 2
77394 ÀüÁ÷ ´ëÅë·É¿¡°Ô ¹°¾î º¸½Ã¶ó Á¤´ä°ú¿À´ä 02-06 425 0
77393 ¸ÁÇØ°¡´Â ´ëÇѹα¹ »ì¸®ÀÚ ´ëÇѹα¹»ì¡¦ 02-09 425 4
77392 ±èÁ¤Àº¿¡°Ô µé¾î°¡´Â µ·À» ´ç¿¬ Â÷´ÜÇØ¾ß ÇÑ´Ù. ¸» 02-13 425 3
77391 ¢º »çµå¹èÄ¡ ¹× °³¼º°ø´Ü Æó¼â´Â ¹Ú±ÙÇý ´ëÅë·ÉÀÇ ±¸±¹À» À§ÇÑ ½ÅÀÇ ÇѼö ¡¦ Ⱦ¼³¼ö¼³ 02-12 425 3
77390 ¹Ú±ÙÇý ´ëÅë·É,,,,, À̰͸¸Àº Á¤¸» ¸¶À½¿¡ µç´Ù. ¿øÁÖ³ëÀÎ 02-11 425 2
77389 È«¿ëÇ¥Àå°üº¸´Ù ´©°¡ ´õ °ÅÁþ¸»À» ÇÏ¿´À»±î? (1) ºÎ±¹°­º´ 02-16 425 2
77388 ÀÇ»ç ³ë½ºÆ®¶ó´Ù¹«½º(Å©¸®½ºÃµ)°¡ ¿¹¾ðÇÑ Àû±×¸®½ºµµ666Àº ´©±¸Àΰ¡? Å©¸®½ºÃµ(¡¦ 02-15 425 0
77387 Çö´ë°Ç¼³ »ç±âºÐ¾ç, ´ë¹ý¿ø È®Á¤ ÆÇ°á ±è±â¼ö 02-15 425 0
77386 Çö´ë°Ç¼³ »ç±âºÐ¾ç, ´ë¹ý¿ø È®Á¤ ÆÇ°á ±è±â¼ö 02-16 425 0
77385 À¯½Â¹Îµµ ¾î·Á¿î Áö¿ª±¸¿¡¼­ Ã⸶ÇØ¾ß ÇÑ´Ù °øõ½É»çÀ§ 02-20 425 0
   9421  9422  9423  9424  9425  9426  9427  9428  9429  9430    
´Á´ë´åÄÄ
¿ì) 06233 ¼­¿ï °­³²±¸ °­³²´ë·Î 84±æ 23 ÇѶóŬ·¡½Ä 1115È£ TEL : 02-558-5544 FAX : 02-566-6266
[E-mail] [email protected]
ºÎÁ¤ºÎÆÐÃß¹æ½Ã¹Î¿¬ÇÕȸ / °íÀ¯¹øÈ£Áõ 220-82-60326 / °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸°ü¸®ÀÚ À±¿ë
ÈÄ¿ø°èÁ : ³óÇù 301-0064-5221-51 (¿¹±ÝÁÖ : ºÎÃß¿¬ TV)
ÀÎÅÍ³Ý ÁÖ¼Ò : badkiller.kr
Korean Solidarity for Anti-Corruption Copyrights 2000 All Rights Reserved