¼¼ ¹« ºñ ¸®
  °Ç ¼³ ±³ Åë ºñ¸®
  ±Ý À¶ º¸ Çè ºñ¸®
  Á¤ º¸ Åë ½Å ºñ¸®
  Á¾ ±³ ºñ ¸®
À¥Èıâ

ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ : JY    ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 04-06-27 Á¶È¸¼ö : 424 Ãßõ¼ö : 4 ¹øÈ£ :94,286
¿©·Ð 1¹øÁö [ÇϾß] Kim, Sun-il ºÎÃß¿¬
SORRY FOR WRITING IN ENGLISH BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE KOREAN KEYBOARD NOW

What is a government for? What is a government to a country and the people who live in that country? Shouldn¡¯t it be the voice of people? Shouldn¡¯t it be the decision-making organization on behalf of its people? Then, why, why in the heaven¡¯s name is the Korean government killing its own people?

Kim, Sun-il. I have no idea what kind of person he was. The media keep reporting that he was a beautiful young man who loved his neighbors and families. The more those kinds of stories are aired, the more sorrows take place in everybody¡¯s heart. However, the most important thing is not the fact that he was an honorable man. Even though it makes this story more touching, it does not do anything to the very nature of this serious tragedy.

It does not matter whether the person who was beheaded was a decent member of society or the most wanted criminal. Both kinds of people exist in every country, undoubtedly including Korea. What happened is just outrageous, and the most important fact is this: a Korean was killed. Our man was killed. He was just so unfairly victimized in the dispute he was not even directly related to.

Then now, here comes the question: who victimized him?

I guess it is not even worth talking about Bush¡¯s pretentious world peace theory: by the way who the hell gave him the authority to name who is the ¡®axis of evil?¡¯ Isn¡¯t what he is doing just reminding us of Vietnam War where more bombs were used than in First World War and Second World War? Bush¡¯s stupid policy is bringing him a great deal of criticisms from all over the world already, so I do not think I should spend my time on it especially when I, who is obviously not American, am unlikely to change this ignorant guy.

So I¡¯ll talk about one which is closer to me: the Korean government. The first thing I want to say is without any hesitation is what the priority is: its own people or the war which is taking place far, far away. Mr Kim, calling out the President of Korea asking to save his life, probably had a hope that he might be able to get out of that place safely. And what did you do to him? Didn¡¯t you just trample on his last hope? Many people say that the government had no choice. Oh yeah? Reaffirming the deployment of troops in the face of those people who gave 24 hours to cancel plans of sending additional troops to Iraq could not be the best thing to do. Are you kidding me? The government just spurred the barbarians to kill Mr Kim. I heard that some officials called Mr Kim¡¯s family saying that there were possibilities to save Mr Kim¡¯s life. I wonder they really meant that; personally, I suspect they either lied, which was not helping at all, or were just totally ignorant. Obviously, there was not reason for them to leave him alive unless we listed to their requests. Without doing anything, how could the government be so sure that they could save Mr Kim¡¯s life? And that reaffirming the deployment, was it a part of efforts to save his life!

I¡¯m pretty sure some will find my opinion anti-world-peace. They may say that Korea should be not only concerned about its own people but also concerned about the world peace as a part of this globe. To those people who think that way? I have nothing to give but laughter. Hahaha. Good one, are you saying that by sending troops to Iraq, we contributed to the world peace? Oh, come on, be serious. Are you already addicted to Bush¡¯s ¡®axis of evil¡¯ speech? Just see what is going on in the world; who is actually breaking the world peace saying that she is saving the world? Who is really evil? And who are we supporting? And most of all, why?

The Korean government¡¯s actions on this issue were just disastrous. Whatever the reasons are, one obvious fact is that the government cared less about its own people, and that is not acceptable. The government should give people faith. But now, after all these things happened, do we, Koreans have any faith in our government? Well, I don¡¯t know. But one thing for sure is that if I get kidnapped by those people, I might be afraid of saying that I am Korean because they may just kill me without wasting their time waiting for the Korean government¡¯s predictable answer.

I agree that the world peace is important. I agree that my country¡¯s relationships with other countries are important. But even though I have tried to justify our government¡¯s action by emphasizing those things, I can¡¯t stop blaming the group of representatives of Koreans for letting this happen. I even wonder if we have to blame ourselves for choosing these people to be our voice. Don¡¯t get me wrong. I¡¯m not just furious about what happened, but also sad. Politicians, and the President, Mr Roh, please look at what you have done! Once again, you unabled us to believe you, depend on you, and be proud of having you as our government! I just can¡¯t stand watching my beloved country being broken down into pieces.

I¡¯m Kyung ah Yu, a 16-year-old student studying in Canada. I¡¯m not an immigrant and planning to go back to Korea as soon as I finish my study. You have no idea how many nights I could not sleep after hearing my social teacher saying that Korea is a better-off third world country. You have no idea how hard it is to see the Korean economy getting worse which directly influences my family¡¯s affordability to pay my tuition. But I tell you, I¡¯ve never ever felt ashamed because I¡¯m Korean because Korea is the best country in the world. I love my country. I envy Canada¡¯s health care system, and I envy this country¡¯s high standards of livings. But still, I¡¯m proud of Korea and feel happy to be a Korean. However, when I heard this news about Mr Kim, I momentarily felt insecure about my opinion; I felt worried about being Korean; I just lost faith in the government. But I got over it, and now I¡¯m even more confident about going back to Korea and to be involved in politics. Korea is my beloved country which is my sanctuary and I¡¯m proud of it. Don¡¯t take that away from me.

Last, but not the least, Mr Kim, your sacrifice will never been forgotten by people. People will pray for you and for your family. I just do not know what to say about this. I¡¯m sorry for not being capable of doing anything, and I¡¯m sorry for what happened. I¡¯ll never ever forget what happened to you. I heard you were a man with a great heart. I hope my efforts to prevent the similar thing from taking place in the future can console that honorable heart at least a little bit.

P.S.: I¡¯m sorry, I couldn¡¯t type in Korean because I¡¯m using a computer with English keyboard, but I still had to say what I should say. 114597
̵̧ : 4
°Ô½Ã±ÛÀ» twitter·Î º¸³»±â °Ô½Ã±ÛÀ» facebookÀ¸·Î º¸³»±â °Ô½Ã±ÛÀ» Me2Day·Î º¸³»±â °Ô½Ã±ÛÀ» ¿äÁòÀ¸·Î º¸³»±â °Ô½Ã±ÛÀ» ±¸±Û·Î ºÏ¸¶Å© Çϱ⠰ԽñÛÀ» ³×À̹ö·Î ºÏ¸¶Å© Çϱâ
ºÎÁ¤ºÎÆÐÃß¹æ½Ã¹Î¿¬ÇÕȸ(ºÎÃß¿¬)

[ºÎÃß¿¬TV] ¹®ÀçÀÎÀ» ¼ÒȯÇ϶ó!
Total 265,919

¹®ÀçÀΠźÇÙ 100¸¸ ÀÎ ¼­¸í ¿îµ¿
ÈÄ¿ø°èÁ : ³óÇù 301-0064-5221-51 (¿¹±ÝÁÖ : ºÎÁ¤ºÎÆÐÃß¹æ½Ã¹Î¿¬ÇÕȸ)
ºÎÃß¿¬ Á¦   ¸ñ ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ       ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ Á¶È¸ Ãßõ
77419 Àúµµ ºÐ¸íÈ÷ º¸¾ÒÀ¾´Ï´Ù, âŬȭÀÌÆà 09-05 429 2
77418 ¿À¿ì¿ì¿ì ¼Ö¹ç»çÀÌ... »óÅ­ 09-05 429 7
77417 [´ç¼±¹«È¿] ºÎµ¿»ê ¾ÈÁ¤Ã¥ ... ±×°Íµµ Á¤Ã¥À̶ó°í ? ³ª¶ó»ç¶û 09-06 429 4
77416 ³ª´Â µðÁ¦ÀÌ ±Ùó¿¡µµ °£ ÀûÀÌ ¾ø´ä´Ï´Ù Æľƶõ 09-06 429 2
77415 Çê¼Ò¸® °í¸¶Çô¶ó ¹Ù¸¥¼Ò¸® 09-06 429 3
77414 [´ç¼±¹«È¿] º¸¼¼¿ä! °³Àå»ç 09-06 429 2
77413 [´ç¼±¹«È¿] °á±¹Àº ºÏÇÑÀÌ Á» ¸Â¾Æ¾ß Á¤½ÅÀ» Â÷¸®°Ú³×... Æò¾çÆø°Ý 09-06 429 12
77412 -------21¼¼±â Àΰ£»çȸ------- ¹®È­Æò 09-06 429 3
77411 "¼Ö¹ç»çÀÌ"´Â "¹ÌÄ£´ç" ´ç¿øÇϸé Àß ¾î¿ï¸±ÅÙµ¥... ¸ÛûÇÑ ³ð¡¦ 09-07 429 2
77410 ³ë»ç¸ðµç!!âŬÀ̵ç!! µ¹¾Ò±º 09-07 429 2
77409 »ç¶÷ÀÇ ÀÔ, °Íµµ ³ªÀÌµç ¿©ÀÚ ÀÔÀ¸·Î ¾îÂî Àú·± »ó¸»À», µ¿°¨ 09-07 429 3
77408 âŬȭÀÌÆôԾÆ.... Àá¼öÁß 09-08 429 2
77407 ºø¼Ó¿¡¼­ °ñÇÁÃÄ¾ß Á¤¸» ½Å»ç¶õ´Ù! ¿¡±Ã 09-08 429 2
77406 ¾²·¹±âµéÀÌ ¼±°Å¿îµ¿ÇÏ¿© »ÌÀº ´ëÅë·ÉÀº ¸ð¾ß ¢¸¢¸¢¸¢¸¢¸¢¸¢¸ ¾²·¹±â 09-09 429 10
77405 ÀÌ Àΰ£ ÀÌ°Å ºÐ¸í ÀÌ°÷À» ¸ÁÄ¡·Á ÀáÀÔÇÑ »¡°»ÀÌ´Ù. °³¼öÀÛ 09-09 429 8
77404 ³²ÀÚ°¡ ¾ó¸¶³ª ¸ø³µÀ¸¸é ¼úÀÚ¸®¿¡ ¸»À» »ç½ÇÀÎ¾ç ¶°¹ú¸®´Â°ÍÀÌ³Ä Á¤½ÅÂ÷·Á 09-09 429 6
77403 ³»Ä£±¸ °¥¸Å±â Àαâ¯ÀÌ³× 09-09 429 3
77402 ¹ÎÁÖÈ­¿îµ¿Áß »ç¸ÁÀÚ º¸»ó½ÅûÀº ¾îµû ÇÏ´ÂÁö.. °¥Ã³Áà¿© 09-09 429 7
77401 °³»õ³¢¸¸µµ ¸øÇÑ ½Ö°ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ºÏû°³Àå±¹ 09-10 429 9
77400 ǥâÀå¹ÞÀ¸¼Ò¼­ ¿¿´Ù 09-10 429 5
   9421  9422  9423  9424  9425  9426  9427  9428  9429  9430    
´Á´ë´åÄÄ
¿ì) 06233 ¼­¿ï °­³²±¸ °­³²´ë·Î 84±æ 23 ÇѶóŬ·¡½Ä 1115È£ TEL : 02-558-5544 FAX : 02-566-6266
[E-mail] [email protected]
ºÎÁ¤ºÎÆÐÃß¹æ½Ã¹Î¿¬ÇÕȸ / °íÀ¯¹øÈ£Áõ 220-82-60326 / °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸°ü¸®ÀÚ À±¿ë
ÈÄ¿ø°èÁ : ³óÇù 301-0064-5221-51 (¿¹±ÝÁÖ : ºÎÃß¿¬ TV)
ÀÎÅÍ³Ý ÁÖ¼Ò : badkiller.kr
Korean Solidarity for Anti-Corruption Copyrights 2000 All Rights Reserved